Last updated: December 11, 2017
This website was created and published by Move Digital AG, with its registered office in Switzerland, Grabenstrasse 25, CH-6340 Baar, registered in the commercial register of the canton of Zug under number CHE‑407.471.242. This makes us responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data and ensuring that it is processed in compliance with the applicable law.
1. Gathering and Use of Personal Information
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you individually, such as company name, name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number. We use Personal Information to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, provide products and services you have requested, provide you with information about our products and services, improve our products and services, and better serve your needs. We may also combine information that we have about you with information we have obtained from business partners and other sources.
2. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose Personal Information to our affiliates for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement. Such affiliates are obligated to ensure the same level of data protection as we are. We also may disclose Personal Information to the extent required for the use of the Site and the contract performance to third-party service providers who provide services including, but not limited to, website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, auditing services and other services to enable them to provide services. We may use or disclose Personal Information as we believe necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates or others; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain. Subject to applicable law, we also may disclose Personal Information to third parties as part of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with bankruptcy or other proceedings).
Our Sites may include bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, web logs (i.e., blogs), and other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with us and with others. Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services may become public information, and may be available to users of the Sites. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your Personal Information, or any other information, on the Sites.
In order to facilitate the communication through our contact form, we collect the following Personal Information:
- First name and last name*
- Phone number
- Preferred method of contact*
- You message
(* This information is mandatory)
3. Gathering and Use of Other Information
We may also collect other information through our Site or Marketing Communications (“Other Information”), including:
- Through your browser: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your computer’s Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type, screen resolution, operating system version and Internet browser type and version, the website from which the file was accessed, and geographic location.
- Through log files and resource monitoring: An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), and may be identified and logged automatically in our log files and elsewhere whenever a user visits the Site, along with time stamp, clickstream information, details of your visit to our Site, resources you access, and pages you visit. We use this information in order to enable the use of the Site, to ensure continued system security and stability and thus optimize the Site as well as for internal statistical purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, determining your geographic area, administering the Site, and to improve our services and make them more effective. Apart from the IP address, the data mentioned above will generally not be linked to specific individuals and also not collected and combined with other Personal Information. The IP address will only be analyzed in the event of an attack against the network infrastructure of the Site.
- Using web beacons and other similar technologies: Move Digital also uses technology, such as web beacons, to track the navigation paths used by visitors to our Site and transmit that information to third-party service providers who assist Move Digital in improving the relevance of the information that we provide to our visitors. Our email publications also may include beacons. The email beacon has two functions. First, it determines whether an email recipient has opened an email, which helps Move Digital maximize relevancy of subject lines and content as well as determine readership levels. Second, the beacon determines whether an email recipient is capable of receiving an HTML-based email. This helps us optimize email content and improve the overall communication experience.
- By aggregating information: We may aggregate Personal Information so that the end product does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site, such as by using Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our users who use a Site in a particular geographic region. Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site.
If Other Information does not personally identify you, we may use and disclose it for any purpose. If Other Information is correlated with Personal Information, or if we combine any Other Information with Personal Information, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
4. Jurisdictional Issues
The Site is controlled and operated from Switzerland and is not intended to subject Move Digital to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than Switzerland. We may transfer Personal Information to any country where we have operations or service providers. If the level of data protection in any country should not meet Swiss or EU-data protection requirements, we will ensure by contract that the protection of your personal data will meet the requirements applicable in Switzerland and/or the European Economic Area.
5. Email Marketing Communications
When subscribing to the newsletter, we may occasionally send you information, news and materials regarding Move Digital and its products and services that might be of interest to you, subject to your agreement until you unsubscribe the newsletter.
If you prefer not to receive marketing emails from us in the future, you can request to be removed from our e-mail marketing lists at any time by 'unsubscribing' in accordance with the instructions on these emails to you.
We reserve the right to use so called re-targeting technology. Thereby your user behavior on the Site will be analyzed to provide you with promotional offers tailored to your individual needs also on our partner websites. Your user behavior will be recorded under a pseudonym. The re-targeting technologies are generally working with cookies. You may reject re-targeting at any time by de-installing the respective cookies in the menu of your internet browser.
The Site may us Google AdWords Remarketing and DoubleClick by Google, both services of Google Inc. ("Google") to provide advertisements that are based on the use of previously visited websites. Google uses a so-called DoubleClick cookie, which enables recognition of your browser when you visit other websites. The information generated by the cookie about visiting these websites (including your IP address) is transmitted to a Google server in the U.S. and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the websites in order to compile reports on the website-activities and advertisements for the website operator and to provide further services relating to use of the websites and the Internet. Google may forward such information, where appropriate, to third parties, if required by law or where such third party processes such information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
7. Tracking Tools
We use the Google Analytics web analytics service to ensure a customer-oriented design and the continuous improvement of our websites. We will create pseudonymized user profiles and cookies stored on your computer for this purpose. The information about your use of the Site generated by the cookie, such as browser type/version, operating system used, referrer URL (the previously visited website), host name of the accessing computer (IP address), time of server inquiry, and device, are forwarded to and stored on servers of Google Inc., USA. The IP address will be shortened by activating the IP anonymisation (“anonymizeIP”) on the Site before a transfer to other Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Your anonymous IP address is not merged with other data of Google. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address is transmitted to a Google server in the U.S. and shortened there. In such cases, we ensure by contractual guarantees that Google Inc. complies with an adequate level of data protection.
This information is used to evaluate the use of the Site, to prepare website activity reports and to provide additional services related to use of the Site and the Internet for market research purposes and the customer-oriented design of these websites. This information may also be forwarded to third parties, as the case may be, if required by law or to the extent that third parties are contracted for processing these data. According to Google the IP address will never be associated with other user data and IP addresses are anonymized in order to prevent any allocation (IP masking).
For more information about the web analytics service used, please visit the Google Analytics website. The following link offers guidance on how to prevent the use of your data by the web analytics service: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
8. Your Rights
You are entitled, at any time, to request information about your saved Personal Information and/or view and modify such data by logging in to the Site (if applicable). Any formal information request must be submitted in writing together with a proof of identity. You may also request to have your Personal Information and/or user profile deleted or corrected at any time. This request must be submitted by email to email@example.com. Please note that deleting your Personal Information may render the use of our services fully or partially impossible. You can revoke your consent to certain data processing activities at any time with effect for the future. Please note that statutory retention periods may apply for certain data. We are obligated to store such data up to the expiry of the respective period. We will block these data in our system and only use them to meet our legal obligations.
9. Third Party Sites
We seek to use reasonable organizational, administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect Personal Information within our organization against tampering, partial or complete loss and unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are subject to continuous improvements in line with technological developments. We also take the protection of our internal business data seriously. We have obligated our staff and contracted third-party service providers to maintain confidentiality and observe our data protection policy. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please notify us immediately by contacting us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
11. Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. Please check the “Last Updated” legend at the top of this page to see when this Privacy Statement was last revised. Any changes to this Privacy Statement will become effective when we post the revised Privacy Statement on the Site. Your use of the Site following these changes means that you accept the revised Privacy Statement.
12. Contact Us
You explicitly consent to the following points. You may revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future:
- I agree that Move Digital AG and its affiliates regularly send me information by e-mail on their own products and services. I can revoke my consent at any time.
- I agree that my Personal Information submitted and other usage data is analyzed to provide personalized advertising and/or special offers and services. The analysis of such data may lead to the creation of user profiles. The user profiles are created in pseudonymized form and will not be merged with any other personal data.