Move Digital AG is a Swiss-based fintech firm that accompanies financial institutions on their path to digitalization. Founded in 2013, we operate from offices in the heart of Zurich. With a team of over 50 professionals from more than 16 countries, we collaborate with partners across EMEA and Asia. Move offers a non-hierarchical, inclusive international working environment with many opportunities to take ownership in crafting a new definition of private banking.
As a System Administrator in our team you will experience first-hand the dynamic, fast-moving world of a growing fintech company. From day one, you will be part of our execution-driven team and see your work come to life daily. We offer an exciting development project with a state-of-the-art technology stack around a disruptive vision for wealth management.
This position is a combination of roughly 70% system administration and 30% IT support roles. In the future and depending on work availability and preferences, the relative fraction of time spent on each could change.
Your tasks include:
- Managing the full IT equipment cycle: ordering, sending to our employees who work remotely sometimes, troubleshooting, keeping track of inventory.
- Hands-on experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery strategies (Jenkins, GitHub Actions)
- Manage office infrastructure (WLAN, Routers, Firewall).
- Support Sysadmin-Team in Zurich
- Technical Documentation
We are looking for:
- Trustworthy, reliable, and proactive personality.
- Good knowlegde of Operating Systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Experience with Monitoring, Backup and Scripting (Bash, Python)
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work responsibly in a dynamic international environment.
- Team player with excellent English skills.
As a plus:
- Experience with Ansible.
- Experience with Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Experience with Linux Networking.
- Ability to work on exciting projects at the intersection of information technology and finance. Cooperation with and exposure to various divisions in Sofia and Zurich, such as Business Development, DevOps, Natural Language Processing, Software Development, Quantitative Engineering.
- Flat hierarchy and management with strong technical experience, open to new ideas and meaningful experiments, and looking towards developing people.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and education.
- Reasonable working hours. One day of home office per week. Five weeks (25 days) of holidays.
- Nice and central office space (a small street adjacent to bul. Vitosha and between NDK and Serdika metro stations).
Do you have the right skill set and are you interested in working for Move? If so, we would like to hear from you. Please send us your CV and a short motivational letter explaining why you would like to join Move.
Please send your complete application by e-mail to:
< Back to careers