Quality Assurance / Test Engineer
Industry: Financial services, software
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Employment Type: Full-time
About Move Digital
Move Digital is a Swiss-based fintech firm that accompanies financial institutions on their path to digitalization. With a team of over 50 professionals from more than 16 countries, we collaborate with partners across EMEA and Asia. Move offers a non-hierarchical, inclusive international working environment with many opportunities to take ownership in crafting a new definition of private banking. Founded in 2013 in Zurich, we are now opening an office in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Our team combines experts in economics, finance, investment products, systematic trading and risk management, with deep know-how in current digital technologies. We have a proprietary system but partner closely with professional wealth managers, regulators, and data and premium content providers in our quest to redefine the wealth management space.
Our B2B clients are leading financial firms and wealth managers around the globe. Through our sister company Move Wealth Management, we also offer our services directly to end-consumers. Our solution has already been piloted successfully with international banks and is now positioned for growth.
As a quality assurance engineer in our team you will experience first-hand the dynamic, fast-moving world of a growing fintech company. From day one, you will be part of our execution-driven team and see your work come to life daily. We offer an exciting development project with a state-of-the-art technology stack around a disruptive vision for wealth management.
As part of our quality assurance team you contribute to build the best possible product solutions along with business and design experts. Your tasks include:
- Monitoring quality indicators and quality improvement measurements.
- Coordinating qualifications and validations processes.
- Development of detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test strategies, test cases and test
- Management of the backlog, investigate and reproduce bugs.
- Responsibility for the compliance with regulatory and quality provisions and guidelines.
- Responsible for Releases.
- Work on the iterative development process and agile testing, build tools and test documentation.
In this position, you will use your technical expertise to extend and continuously improve our technology stack. We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Quality, Engineering, Sciences, Economics or another relevant discipline.
- Some knowledge of finance and financial products.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Quality Assurance.
- Broad working knowledge of Quality Management System.
- Java Skills, relational database and SQL, buildserver and build tools.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work responsibly in a dynamic international environment.
- Team player with excellent English skills. Willingness to travel to Zurich (up to 20% per year).
Ability to work on exciting projects at the intersection of information technology and finance. Cooperation with and exposure to various divisions in Sofia and Zurich, such as Business Development, DevOps, Natural Language Processing, Software Development, Quantitative Engineering.
Flat hierarchy and management with strong technical experience, open to new ideas and meaningful experiments, and looking towards developing people.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and education.
Reasonable working hours. One day of home office per week. Five weeks (25 days) of holidays.
Nice and central office space (a small street adjacent to bul. Vitosha and between NDK and Serdika metro stations).
To discuss and explore next steps please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we do only accept CV's in English.