About Move Digital
Move Digital is a Swiss-based fintech firm that accompanies financial institutions on their path to digitalization. With a team of over 50 professionals from more than 16 countries, we collaborate with partners across EMEA and Asia. Move offers a non-hierarchical, inclusive international working environment with many opportunities to take ownership in crafting a new definition of private banking. Founded in 2013 in Zurich, we are now opening an office in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Our team combines experts in economics, finance, investment products, systematic trading and risk management, with deep know-how in current digital technologies. We have a proprietary system but partner closely with professional wealth managers, regulators, and data and premium content providers in our quest to redefine the wealth management space.
Our B2B clients are leading financial firms and wealth managers around the globe. Through our sister company Move Wealth Management, we also offer our services directly to end-consumers. Our solution has already been piloted successfully with international banks and is now positioned for growth.
As a Product Owner in our team you will experience first-hand the dynamic, fast-moving world of a growing fintech company. From day one, you will be part of our execution-driven team and see your work come to life daily. We offer an exciting project with a state-of-the-art technology stack around a disruptive vision for wealth management.
You will play an integral role in the build out and launch of one our main products and its integration with other products of the company.
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of a highly visible team that has direct impact on the execution of our product roadmap and vision.
You will be involved in software development projects with stakeholders from the banking industry. You will work with a team of software developers (Backend, Frontend, NLP engineers, Business Analyst, Designer, Quality assurance, etc.) using a scrum framework. Your tasks include:
- Support the design and development of the products, services and offerings
- Execute on the product roadmap, work with customers and stakeholders to document user/persona workflows, uncover market needs, partner with cross functional teams including Communication, Sales and Technology to bring products to the market.
- You will be responsible for developing and delivering a set of capabilities per client.
- You will be integrally involved with projects to integrate existing and new capabilities with the broader set of Move Digital products, collaborate across the teams to maximize our positioning in the market, and provide world-class service to our customers.
- Support the head of Sales and the CPO by leading go-to-market planning and execution of activities including pitching to prospects, training, and sales support.
- Assist in building, coaching and developing business analysts to successfully execute their roles and develop their careers.
- Ensure strong, efficient operating processes are established and followed.
- Prioritize requirements and create detailed user stories leveraging your understanding of our product strategy and roadmaps.
- An academic degree in Finance, Management, Business Administration or Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in a software development company and/or performing duties similar to those above
- Experience in working in an Agile environment and applying scrum methodology during development sprints.
- Strong communication skills and attention to details (strong written, visual, oral, interpersonal communication skills, active listening, ability to build consensus and support across functions and at all levels)
- Ability to plan and conduct multiple projects concurrently
- Execution-driven; timely execution with superb quality (with minimal to no guidance)
- Demonstrated experience developing, directing and executing strategic internal communications programs and managing internal customer expectations.
- Display an expert fusion of executive storytelling, presentation mastery, and a passion for technology.
- Excellent English skills, ability to work remotely and willingness to travel.
- Knowledge of Financial services and of the banking industry
- Scrum Master/ Product Owner certificate is a plus.
- Highly ethical, creative, collaborative, and competitive
- Comfortable not knowing answers, but resourceful; ability to resolve issues
- Coachable; open to receiving and providing feedback; genuine desire for professional development.
- Highly self-motivated and directed; track record of identifying needs and creating and driving new initiatives.
- Flexible and adaptable (agile); willing to learn and take on new tasks, while developing new ways of doing things
- Enjoys and takes pride in their work; loves to help people and can work well independently and in groups
Please send your complete application by e-mail to:
email@example.com. Please note we do only accept CV's in English.
< Back to careers