About Move Digital
Move Digital AG is a Swiss fintech firm based in Zurich (next to Sihlcity) with a new office in Sofia (Bulgaria), that accompanies financial institutions on their path to digitalization (www.movedigital.ch). Founded in 2013, now with a team of over 40 professionals from more than 16 countries, we collaborate with partners across EMEA and Asia. Move Digital AG offers a non-hierarchical, inclusive international working environment with many opportunities to take ownership in crafting a new definition of private banking.
Our team combines experts in NLP, software engineering and machine learning. We provide NLP facilities within a wealth management application mostly providing search, filtering, recommendations and trending indicators. We work principally with news and financial research documents.
We offer a position for an aspiring NLP Programmer to strengthen our team. The focus of the work is on developing and implementing NLP methods to support an application in the wealth management domain. You will help us extend and improve a range of NLP tools to reflect state-of-the-art developments and changing client needs. This will require developing new features, building NLP knowledge base, corpora and evaluation.
The NLP team develops, maintains and supports natural language and related applications within the software platform. These include:
- BSc/MSc (degree or in final year) or higher in a quantitative field (e.g. Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, NLP)
- Computer programming skills, particularly Python and/or Java
- Strong computer science knowledge (OOP, Data structure and Algorithm)
- Interest in software development
- Interest in Natural Language Processing
- Knowledge about information retrieval / linguistics is a plus
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch is a plus
- The ability and motivation to learn new concepts quickly
- Fluency in English
- Eligible to work in Bulgaria
- Ability to work on exciting projects at the intersection of information technology and finance.
- Cooperation with and exposure to various divisions in Sofia and Zurich, such as Business Development, DevOps, Natural Language Processing, Software Development, Quantitative Engineering.
- Flat hierarchy and management with strong technical experience, open to new ideas and meaningful experiments, and looking towards developing people.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Flexible working hours and option to work from your home.
- 25 days of paid time off.
- Additional health insurance package.
- Sports card.
- Office in the central part of the city, next to the Serdika metro station
Are you interested or have any questions? Please contact us or send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Please note we do only accept CV's in English.
< Back to careers