About Move Digital
Move Digital is a Swiss-based fintech firm that accompanies financial institutions on their path to digitalization. With a team of over 50 professionals from more than 16 countries, we collaborate with partners across EMEA and Asia. Move offers a non-hierarchical, inclusive international working environment with many opportunities to take ownership in crafting a new definition of private banking. Founded in 2013 in Zurich, we are now opening an office in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Our team combines experts in economics, finance, investment products, systematic trading and risk management, with deep know-how in current digital technologies. We have a proprietary system but partner closely with professional wealth managers, regulators, and data and premium content providers in our quest to redefine the wealth management space.
Our B2B clients are leading financial firms and wealth managers around the globe. Through our sister company Move Wealth Management, we also offer our services directly to end-consumers. Our solution has already been piloted successfully with international banks and is now positioned for growth.
As a developer in our team you will experience first-hand the dynamic, fast-moving world of a growing fintech company. From day one, you will be part of our execution-driven team and see your work come to life daily. We offer an exciting development project with a state-of-the-art technology stack around a disruptive vision for wealth management.
- Development of new features related to Move Digital's Data Platform.
- Participate in planning and development of the Data Platform REST API to serve our production system and Quant team.
- Influence and co-architect the systems and application landscape.
- Contribute with your ideas and initiatives as part of our agile environment.
- Strong knowledge of Java and Spring (ideally at least 2-4 years of Java development experience).
- Experience with RDBMS - familiarity with complex SQL queries, but no DBA knowledge required.
- Proven expertise in common Java tools and frameworks (Java 8 and above, Spring / Spring Boot).
- Familiarity with integrating and aggregating data of multiple types and formats from various sources.
- Familiarity with architectures targeted at and consumed by web-based applications (SOA, REST, HTTP-Stack).
- Experience with continuous integration / delivery (git, Jenkins).
- Solid knowledge of databases (e.g. MySQL, SQLServer), middleware platforms
- A degree in Computer Science.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work responsibly in a dynamic international environment.
- Team player with excellent English skills written and spoken.
Advantage to also have
- Experience with ETL processes and concepts.
- Experience with spring-data-jpa, hazelcast, flyway.
- Expertise with multithreaded programming.
- Good understanding of financial market and products (e.g: stocks, bonds, etc.).
Ability to work on exciting projects at the intersection of information technology and finance. Cooperation with and exposure to various divisions in Sofia and Zurich, such as Business Development, DevOps, Natural Language Processing, Software Development, Quantitative Engineering.
Flat hierarchy and management with strong technical experience, open to new ideas and meaningful experiments, and looking towards developing people.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and education.
Reasonable working hours. One day of home office per week. Five weeks (25 days) of holidays.
Nice and central office space (a small street adjacent to bul. Vitosha and between NDK and Serdika metro stations).
Please send your complete application by e-mail to:
email@example.com. Please note we do only accept CV's in English.
< Back to careers