Move Digital AG is a Swiss-based fintech firm that accompanies financial institutions on their path to digitalization. Founded in 2013, we operate from offices in the heart of Zurich. With a team of over 40 professionals from more than 16 countries, we collaborate with partners across EMEA and Asia. Move offers a non-hierarchical, inclusive international working environment with many opportunities to take ownership in crafting a new definition of private banking.
Our six-month internship is a great opportunity for enthusiastic students to gain first-hand insights into the dynamic, fast-moving world of a growing fintech company. From day one, you will be part of our execution-driven team and see your work come to life daily. We are looking for individuals who are keen to explore all sides of our business processes and find their own niche where they can develop their skills and help shape our direction. We can also accompany you on your Master’s Thesis and find the right project in which you can excel!
As part of the innovation lab you will be at the forefront of technology and will shape the features of tomorrow. You will not only understand our customers but have the technical expertise needed to recommend and implement solutions. This is a position where confident communication and strong analytical ability are key success factors. You will be working with members of all teams to bring the most value to our customers. Your tasks include:
- Understanding our different types of customers
- Improving mechanisms for data collection
- Enhancing quantification of the customer journey
- Proposing and building performance indicators
- Communicating through dashboards and reports
- Extracting key and actionable insights from raw data and make recommendations
In this job you use your technical mind and a thorough analysis to propose, measure and improve key indicators for user engagement. Who we are looking for:
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s Degree Program (Computer/Comms/Data Science)
- Interest or experience in financial services, consulting or strategy
- Ability to function flexibly within a diverse and dynamic environment
- Pro-active, organized and process minded within growing start-up structure
- Ability to multitask and to work in a fast-paced environment
- Effective relationship builder between internal teams
- Sound judgment, professionalism and discretion expected
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English (German or French a plus)
- Strong programming skills
- Desire to go beyond the numbers
About Move Digital AG
Move builds high-performance wealth management solutions, covering the full investment value chain from the initial product idea to investment trading and beyond. We work with wealth managers to offer consumers easy access to a differentiated investment proposal that continuously transforms custom ideas into steady returns at lower risks. We deliver on this promise via a range of software-based products that collectively form a digital wealth management value chain.
Our team combines experts in economics, finance, investment products, systematic trading and risk management, with deep know-how in current digital technologies. We have a proprietary system but partner closely with professional wealth managers, regulators, and data and premium content providers in our quest to redefine the wealth management space.
Our B2B clients are leading financial firms and wealth managers around the globe. Through our sister company Move Wealth Management, we also offer our services directly to end-consumers. Our solution has already been piloted successfully with international banks and is now positioned for growth.
Do you have the right skill set and are you interested in working for Move? If so, we would like to hear from you. Please send us your CV and a short motivational letter explaining why you would like to join Move.
Please send your complete application by e-mail to:
< Back to careers