Move Digital is a Swiss-based fintech firm that accompanies financial institutions on their path to digitalization. With a team of over 50 professionals from more than 16 countries, we collaborate with partners across EMEA and Asia. Move offers a non-hierarchical, inclusive international working environment with many opportunities to take ownership in crafting a new definition of private banking. Founded in 2013 in Zurich, we are now opening an office in Sofia, Bulgaria. Our team combines experts in economics, finance, investment products, systematic trading and risk management, with deep know-how in current digital technologies. We have a proprietary system but partner closely with professional wealth managers, regulators, and data and premium content providers in our quest to redefine the wealth management space.
Our B2B clients are leading financial firms and wealth managers around the globe. Through our sister company Move Wealth Management, we also offer our services directly to end-consumers. Our solution has already been piloted successfully with international banks and is now positioned for growth.
As part of our Quant team you contribute to build the best possible product solutions along with quantitative engineering and business experts. In this position, you will use your technical expertise to extend and continuously improve our technology stack.
Our team combines experts in machine learning, statistics, systematic trading and risk management with deep know-how in current technologies. As a developer in our team you will experience first-hand the dynamic, fast-moving world of a growing fintech company. From day one, you will be part of our execution-driven team and see your work come to life daily. We offer an exciting development project with a state-of-the-art technology stack around a disruptive vision for wealth management.
- Co-architect the systems and application landscape in the Quant team.
- Drive scalability of our high-performance, high-volume applications in the cloud
- Development of new features in our suite of products.
- Shape features from requirements gathering to delivery.
- Contribute with your ideas and initiatives as part of our agile environment.
- Proven expertise in building scalable Python applications
- Experience in architecting and development of high performance and high volume Python applications.
- Familiarity with architectures targeted at and consumed by web-based applications (e.g. REST).
- Experience with Kubernetes and AWS is a plus
- Experience with continuous integration / delivery (e.g. Github Actions, Teamcity, Jenkins) and version control systems (e.g. git).
- A degree in a quantitative discipline (computer science, mathematics, physics, engineering)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work responsibly in a dynamic international environment.
- Team player with excellent English skills. Willingness to travel to Zurich (up to 20% per year).
- Ability to work on exciting projects at the intersection of information technology and finance.
- Cooperation with and exposure to various divisions in Sofia and Zurich, such as Business Development, DevOps, Natural Language Processing, Software Development, Quantitative Engineering.
- Close collaboration with our Quantitative Finance and Machine Learning experts
- Flat hierarchy and management with strong technical experience, open to new ideas and meaningful experiments, and looking towards developing people.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Flexible working hours and option to work from your home.
- 25 days of paid time off.
- Additional health insurance package.
- Sports card.
- Office in the central part of the city, next to the Serdika metro station.