As part of our Quality Assurance Team, you contribute to build the best possible product solutions along with business and design experts. You will be fully integrated into one of our product teams.
As part of our quality assurance team, you contribute to build the best possible product solutions along with business and design experts. You will be fully integrated into one of our product teams. Your tasks include:
- Monitoring quality indicators and quality improvement measurements.
- Coordinating qualifications and validations processes.
- Development of test strategies and test automation.
- Management of the backlog, investigate and reproduce bugs.
- Coordination of Release Process.
- Work on the iterative development process and agile testing, build tools and test documentation.
In this position, you will use your technical expertise to extend and continuously improve our technology stack. We are looking for:
- Relevant university degree.
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in Quality Assurance.
- Basic SQL knowledge is a must
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) is a plus.
- Experience with backend automation and data validation is an advantage
- Experienes with monitoring system (Grafana, Prometheus,…) is a big plus
- Experience with test automation frameworks / tools (Selenium, Cypress, TestCafe, Cucurmber) is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work responsibly in a dynamic international environment.
- Team player with excellent English skills.
- Knowledge of finance or financial products is a plus.
- Ability to work on exciting projects at the intersection of information technology and finance.
- Cooperation with and exposure to various divisions in Sofia and Zurich, such as Business Development, DevOps, Natural Language Processing, Software Development, Quantitative Engineering.
- Flat hierarchy and management with strong technical experience, open to new ideas and meaningful experiments, and looking towards developing people.
- Flexible working hours and option to work from your home.
- 25 days of paid time off.
- Additional health insurance package.
- Sports card.
- Office in the central part of the city, next to the Serdika metro station, fully remote work also negotiable.