As part of our Quality Assurance Team, you contribute to build the best possible product solutions along with business and design experts. You will be fully integrated into one of our product teams.
- Monitoring quality indicators and quality improvement measurements.
- Coordinating qualifications and validations processes.
- Development of detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test strategies, test cases and test automation.
- Management of the backlog, investigate and reproduce bugs.
- Responsibility for the compliance with regulatory and quality provisions and guidelines.
- Coordination of the weekly Release Process.
- Work on the iterative development process and agile testing, build tools and test documentation.
In this position, you will use your technical expertise to extend and continuously improve our technology stack. We are looking for:
- Relevant university degree.
- Experience with test automation frameworks / tools (Selenium, Cypress, TestCafe, Cucurmber).
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Quality Assurance.
- Broad working knowledge of Quality Management System.
- SQL knowledge would be considered as an advantage.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work responsibly in a dynamic international environment.
- Team player with excellent English skills.
- Knowledge of finance or financial products is a plus.
- Ability to work on exciting projects at the intersection of information technology and finance.
- Cooperation with and exposure to various divisions in Sofia and Zurich, such as Business Development, DevOps, Natural Language Processing, Software Development, Quantitative Engineering.
- Flat hierarchy and management with strong technical experience, open to new ideas and meaningful experiments, and looking towards developing people.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Flexible working hours and option to work from your home.
- 25 days of paid time off.
- Additional health insurance package.
- Sports card.
- Office in the central part of the city, next to the Serdika metro station, fully remote work also negotiable.