Are you looking for an exciting research project in the industry setting? Do you enjoy working on hard problems at the intersection of Quantitative Finance and Machine Learning? Then join us as a Master student on our journey to disrupt the wealth management industry. Throughout the project, you will get full supervision by the members of our Quants team and will have access to our state-of-the-art technology stack.
Who are we?
Move Digital AG is a Swiss fintech firm based in Zurich (next to Sihlcity) that accompanies financial institutions on their path to digitalization. Founded in 2013, now with a team of over 40 professionals from more than 16 countries, we collaborate with partners across EMEA and Asia. Move Digital AG offers a non-hierarchical, inclusive international working environment with many opportunities to take ownership in crafting a new definition of private banking. Our team combines experts in economics, finance, statistics, systematic trading and risk management, with deep know-how in current digital technologies.
- MSc student in the final year (with Master thesis project left to complete)
- Solid Machine Learning or Quantitative Finance fundamentals
- Prior experience with projects involving financial data is an advantage
- Experience in Python. Knowledge of general software development principles such as testing and version control are a plus
- Knowledge of at least one Deep Learning library (e.g. Tensorflow, Torch, Jax)
- Ability to concisely present results to senior stakeholders
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Full supervision by the members of our Quants team, ability to use in-house technology stack and computing infrastructure.
- While the main focus will be on the research part, the chosen candidate will also be given an opportunity to experience first-hand how our execution-driven team operates on a daily basis to bring our products to life
- A possibility to subsequently become a permanent member of our Quants team in Zurich.