As a part of our team, you will experience first-hand the dynamic, fast-moving world of a growing fintech company. From day one, you will be part of our execution-driven team and see your work come to life daily. We offer an exciting development project with a state-of-the-art technology stack around a disruptive vision for wealth management.
- Managing and developing Quality Management for Move Digital products
- Monitoring quality indicators and quality improvement measurements
- Coordinating qualifications and validation processes
- Development of detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test strategies and test cases
- Management of the backlog, investigate and reproduce bugs
- Responsible for Releases
- Iterative development process, build tools and test documentation
In this position, you will use your technical expertise to extend and continuously improve our technology stack. We are looking for:
- Minimum Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Quality, Engineering, Sciences or another relevant discipline
- Minimum 1-year working experience in Quality Assurance
- Your friends would describe you as a digital native
- Proven track record as an exploratory tester
- Previous professional experience in a financial/banking environment would be an asset
- English spoken / written to B2 level, any other language is a plus
- Independent way of working
- Innovative, analytical and structured working style; strong attention to detail
- Hands-on personality, with flexibility and dedication to maximize our client`s value
- Ability to work on exciting projects at the intersection of information technology and finance.
- Cooperation with and exposure to various divisions in Sofia and Zurich, such as Business Development, DevOps, Natural Language Processing, Software Development, Quantitative Engineering.
- Flat hierarchy and management with strong technical experience, open to new ideas and meaningful experiments, and looking towards developing people.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Flexible working hours and option to work from your home.
- 25 days of paid time off.
- Additional health insurance package.
- Sports card.
- Office in the central part of the city, next to the Serdika metro station.