As part of our development team you contribute to build the best possible product solutions along with business and design experts.
As a developer in our team you will experience first-hand the dynamic, fast-moving world of a growing fintech company. From day one, you will be part of our execution-driven team and see your work come to life daily. We offer an exciting development project with a state-of-the-art technology stack around a disruptive vision for wealth management.
- Development of new features in our suite of products.
- Influence and co-architect the systems and application landscape.
- Shape features from requirements gathering to delivery.
- Contribute with your ideas and initiatives as part of our agile environment.
In this position, you will use your technical expertise to extend and continuously improve our technology stack.
We are looking for:
- Proven expertise in common Java tools and frameworks (Java 8 and above, Spring Boot).
- Familiarity with architectures targeted at and consumed by web-based applications (SOA, REST, HTTP-Stack).
- Familiarity with integrating and aggregating data of multiple types and formats from various sources.
- Experience with continuous integration / delivery (e.g. Teamcity, Jenkins) and version control systems (e.g. git).
- Experience in architecting and development of high performance and big volume Java applications.
- Knowledge of databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL), middleware platforms, operating systems (Linux in particular).
- Knowledge of Elastic Search is a plus.
- A degree in Computer Science.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work responsibly in a dynamic international environment.
- Team player with excellent English skills. Willingness to travel to Zurich (up to 20% per year).
- Ability to work on exciting projects at the intersection of information technology and finance. Cooperation with and exposure to various divisions in Sofia and Zurich, such as Business Development, DevOps, Natural Language Processing, Software Development, Quantitative Engineering.
- Flat hierarchy and management with strong technical experience, open to new ideas and meaningful experiments, and looking towards developing people.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and education.
- Reasonable working hours. One day of home office per week. Five weeks (25 days) of holidays.
- Nice and central office space (a small street adjacent to bul. Vitosha and between NDK and Serdika metro stations).