Joining the Data Team, you will become part of a technology focused, result-driven team, with a fast-paced development cycle. Our project offers a chance to contribute to Move Digital's foundational project.
As a developer in our team, you will experience first-hand the dynamic, fast-moving world of a growing fintech company. You will write code to process large volume of historical and live financial data to serve Move Digital's financial products.
Engineer and implement the various parts of Move Digitals in-house Data Platform: from 3rd party data integrations, through AI aided content processing, to exposing content for other consumers via REST api & live streaming.
- Degree in Engineering, Sciences, or another relevant discipline
- Proven expertise in common Java tools and frameworks (Java 8 and above, Spring / Spring Boot).
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- Experience with continuous integration / delivery (Github actions, Jenkins) and version control systems (git).
- English spoken / written to B2 level
- Independent, innovative thinking, analytical personality with strong attention to detail
Advantage to also have
- Previous professional experience in a financial/banking environment or ETL
- Experience with Hazelcast
- Experience with docker or Kubernetes
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g: Grafana / Splunk)
- Competitive compensation, potentially including performance related incentives
- A collaborative working environment in an experienced, motivated and driven team
- A chance to work on exciting projects at the intersection of information technology and finance. Cooperation with and exposure to various sites in Sofia and Zurich
- An organisation with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- An international culture – at least 20 languages are spoken across the team
- Reasonable working hours. Five weeks (25 days) of holidays