As a developer in our team you will experience first-hand the dynamic, fast-moving world of a growing fintech company. From day one, you will be part of our execution-driven team and see your work come to life daily. We offer an exciting development project with a state-of-the-art technology stack around a disruptive vision for wealth management.
Contribute to research, idea generation, prototyping, and roll-out to production of complex data analysis tools.
- Bachelor degree, Master degree, or a PhD in a quantitative area (i.e. mathematics, computer science, physics, econometrics, quantitative finance) with top ranked academic credentials.
- Interest in data analysis, machine learning, financial analysis and modeling. Prior experience (internship) in a financial services or consultancy firm is an advantage.
- Interest in owning and developing all stages of a project: idea, prototype, testing, roll-out to production, monitoring and support.
- Knowledge of Python or Java, and SQL as well general software development principles such as testing, continuous deployment, and version control.
- The ability to learn new concepts quickly, self-motivation, excellent communication skills and the ability to work responsibly in a dynamic international environment.
- Hard working, result-driven, perfect English, thinking outside of the box.
- Ability to work on exciting projects at the intersection of information technology and finance. Cooperation with and exposure to various divisions in Sofia and Zurich, such as Business Development, DevOps, Natural Language Processing, Software Development, Quantitative Engineering. Flat hierarchy and management with strong technical experience, open to new ideas and meaningful experiments, and looking towards developing people.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and education.
- Reasonable working hours. One day of home office per week. Five weeks (25 days) of holidays.
- Nice and central office space (a small street adjacent to bul. Vitosha and between NDK and Serdika metro stations).