As a part of our team, you will experience first-hand the dynamic, fast-moving world of a growing fintech company. From day one, you will be part of our execution-driven team and see your work come to life daily. We offer an exciting development project with a state-of-the-art technology stack around a disruptive vision for wealth management.
You will take over ownership of various fundamental data services throughout our applications. Together with the Quants team you will deliver value-adding tools based on fundamental data and collaborate with the engineering teams to bring them to live in the next generation of our platform.
Your tasks include:
- Financial Analysis: Analyze financial information for economic forecasts for industries, businesses as well as the economic conditions in the context of investment decisions.
- Product Development: Design and validate new features to match addressable market’s needs. Present ideas to stakeholders and senior management.
- Reference Expert: Act as subject matter expert with internal clients on topics related to fundamental data, company valuation and risk management.
- Contribute with your ideas and initiatives to the long-term strategy of our products.
This position is suitable for a senior business analyst with some interest in software development. We are looking for:
- An academic degree in Economics, Finance, Management, Business Administration or Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in the financial industry
- Proven track record of working with fundamental data
- Knowledge about company valuation methodologies and risk metrics
- Knowledge about financial markets, companies, curious about world events and long-term trends
- Interest in investment strategies, ESG, smart beta, thematic investment
- Prior buy-side experience in a financial services firm is an advantage
- CFA or CAIA qualification is an advantage
- Some basic programming skills are a plus
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work responsibly in a dynamic international environment
- Team player with excellent English skills
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects at the intersection of information technology and finance (fintech), which is a rapidly growing field
- Cooperation with and exposure to various divisions in Sofia and Zurich, such as business development, natural language processing, software development, quantitative engineering
- Flat hierarchy and management with strong technical experience
- Openness to new ideas and meaningful experiments
- Excellent compensation package
- Flexible working hours and option to work from your home. A fully remote position is also available.
- 25 days of paid time off
- Additional health insurance package
- Co-funded sports card
- Office in the central part of the city, next to the Serdika metro station